Question
Posted by: lucie | 2006/11/10

help me

hi,
i am doing some deep thinking but i can't seem to come up with answers. i have been dating this guy for 4yrs and some months now but though he is very understanding, i get the feeling he is playing with me.
he is my first love and though we are in different areas, i have been faithful to him cos no one makes me feel the way he does. he doesn't call or text except i get mad, then when he is with me, he claims to really love me. i used to beleive that b4 but i don't anymore. do you think i should leave him? or what?

I don't think anyone else can tell you this ; you will need to decide it for yourself. it sounds as though he likes you, but it doesn't sound as though he loves you. Maybe by considering yourself bound to him, you may be missing the opportunity for relationships with guys who like you a lot more ?

1
Posted by: Momof3 | 2006/11/11

Why dont you ask him out straight how he feels about you.Tell him you have been thinking a lot and wonder how much you really mean to him.See what he says> If he asks why? then say "I get the feeling that you dont really like me because you dont phone me, text me and was wondering if we should go out with other people and see how we feel" What do you think.? If he says no, he only wants to date you ,then you know.You must let him know that you would appreciate a call or a chat via MSN or something if he cant call or visit just so you know he still cares. See how it goes from there.

Reply to Momof3