Question
Posted by: ash | 2006/04/20

help me

I am trying for a baby for a month now.. my period is 2 weeks late..took a home pregnany test but negative.. i have spotted blood a week ago and today a small drop but nothing else..My nipples are ichy and larger than nomal but thats all the symptoms i have...Help

If you have just stopped hormonal contraception, your periods may be irregular for a few months. It doesn't appear that you are pregnant.

1
Posted by: SHM | 2006/04/21

Go for the blood tests. They are usually more accurate. Chances are that you could be pregnant.
Or just get another test and do it first thing tomorrow morning.

Reply to SHM