Question
Posted by: Lissa | 2005/12/15

Help! - Itchy legs

Hi.,
I don't know if anyone else has had this, but my skin gets very itchy - especailly after i bath and shave,. its not like an allergic reaction to soap because it doesnt leave a rash. i cant even put cream on for three or so days, because it gets much worse and leaves red spots.
Any ideas?

Dear Lissa,
You could have urtikaria, and an anti-histamine should help for the symptoms.

1
Posted by: Promise | 2005/12/15

Hi! I also have a problem maybe, it could be the same thing. My feet are peeling, you know like the top skin coming off - not sure if this is an allergy to heat, soap or something, can't say shoes because I do not wear the same pair everyday

Any ideas?

Reply to Promise