Question
Posted by: kikid | 2007/02/19

Help i dont eat....

Ii dont have a eating problem, my problem is that i dont eat, and i have pciked this weight up in the last year... i really should not be overweight, i dont eat junk foods,or sweet food, i have given up the coffee, and i drink more than 8 glasses of water a day. i have picked up 10 kilos, and have absolutely NO idea what i am doing wrong, not even the Doctors... i have checked for the thyroid... no Problems.. can Anybody help me... can it be thyroid... can it be Physiological.. it is since i have been married..

If the thyroid has been checked and no problem found, it is NOT the thyroid. Like Buffs, I.m worried that you're not eating enough to have a healthy weight, and not eating properly. See a good dietician for assessment and advice here

4
Posted by: Stix | 2007/02/19

Relax, stress can also make u fat!!! Joke just for u - "Yo' mama so fat, she wears two watches -- one for each time zone!"

Reply to Stix
Posted by: Joanne E | 2007/02/19

I'm with Buffs -

Reply to Joanne E
Posted by: mmmm.... | 2007/02/19

tell me, have you changed your contraception lately? or in the last year or so...

Reply to mmmm....
Posted by: Buffs | 2007/02/19

if you dont eat then that could be the reason you are gaining weight. your body is holding on to everything you do eat cos you are starving it and it doesnt know when it is going to be fed again.

To loose weight you need to eat atleast 5 small meals every day to boost your metabolism.

Reply to Buffs