Question
Posted by: Kagiso | 2007/05/07

Help I 'm DYING

hi I have been to numerous doctors about my difficulty in breathing during the night accompanied by either nasal bleeding or mouth bleeding. all consulted doctors claim that they do not know the disease and they will give me medication that are not working( i know they wont work over nite) but I even spent almost 7 years coughing and without any "proper' cure. how would you advise me. do you think i give much info during diagonisis? i have MAYOGEL & MEDIFED from the other doctor. WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND AS A MEDICATION.THANX

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

obviously this is a chronic case and there for very difficult to just recommend treatment. Respirtron from Sportron is a general tonic for the respiratory tract.

Dr Debbie