Question
Posted by: suzie | 2004/11/04

help - husban low spermcount

my husband and i have been trying since january for a baby. we took test with the result that he has a very low spermcount. do any of you know what he can do do get his spermcount higher. we really want a baby.

any suggestions/help

Try Staminogro.

2
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/11/05

My hubby also has a low morphology and the fertility specialist has advised that he uses Staminogrow - easily available from any pharmacy or Dis-chem. He has been using it for about two and a half months now and not had any success yet but his count has definetly increases after having used if ro just three weeks.

Reply to Shirls
Posted by: Tilli | 2004/11/05

Hi - StaminoGro is highly recommended to increase sperm-count and has no side-effect - it is available from pharmacies - there have been many success stories about its use - and generally is recommended for the guy to take for a month or two before another test is done! One test is often not reliable - these levels do fluctuate! But there needs to be at very least a month between tests - another thing to for the bloke to do is cut down alcohol, caffienne and hot baths.
Don't dispair - remember you only need 1 to get pregnant - that is what I always said and hey I am now 18 weeks pregnant. If you do a search on this site for StaminoGro you will find some success stories... and use google to get more info on StaminoGrow which is really a type of amino-multivitamin.
A few quotes about it:
"Start supplementing
To ensure you get all you need for maximum fertility, top up with nutritional supplements. A new product called Staminogro, used by fertility clinic Medfem, combines antioxidants with essential trace elements, vitamins and growth hormones to boost fertility. "We've had some unbelievable results, such as sperm counts returning to normal," says Dr Rodrigues.
and from someone on this site:
"Well my husband had a count of 9 million and since being on Staminogro for 3 months he has had 3 more tests and it has progressed to 36 million then the latest last week was 50 million. That does not guarantee anything, but I truly believe the Staminogro are helping him. "

Good luck!

Reply to Tilli