Question
Posted by: Sammy | 2008/05/30

HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!

Can someone please help...

I recently started the pill.About a week and a half ago... I thought that it works from day one... I also finsihed my period about a week ago...
My fiance and I had unprotected sex last night... Some of my girl friends have told me it takes longer for the pill to work... DOES IT???

do I take the Morning After Pill??? event though im on the pill?? is it safe??? any help here would be great.. im panacking!!!!!

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

When starting to use an oral contraceptive, you are not safe before you had your fist menstrual cycle on the pill. I therefore recommend that you take the morning after pill (needs to be taken withing approximately 72 hours after intercourse).

Kind regards

2
Posted by: nav | 2008/06/01

hey,
Most are effective after 7 days after starting the pill or thats altleast what my one says, im taking yasmin.

I dont think u have 2 stress

nav

Reply to nav
Posted by: BMJ | 2008/05/30

You are def unsafe. You are at your most fertile and I think you need 14 days on the pill to be safe. Just ask the pharmacist they will be able to help you.

Reply to BMJ