Posted by: Anon | 2011/11/17

Help for counselor

I have a husband who cant stop going on weird / sick sexual websites? I think it is sick. Because of that lost my interest in a sex. After trying hard to look past it but I cant. We fight every month over it. I dont think it is normal.Please do you think he needs to see a counselor?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

From what you have described he needs a counsellor and you need the support as the habit is now impacting on the relationship.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anom | 2011/11/17

Sounds normal to me. If it was child porn or animal stuff then you might have a serios problem but most guys enjoy porn from time to time.

Reply to Anom
Posted by: Anon | 2011/11/17

He goes on website where there are sexchats, bdsm stuff, slutty websites and more yucky ones

Reply to Anon
Posted by: Chris | 2011/11/17

What kind of sites does he visit?

Reply to Chris

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.