Question
Posted by: Hope this help | 2007/07/20

Help for all

I went to a doktor in Kempton Park that helped me with my candida problems and I'm alot better. His name is Doktor Pieter Venter his number is zero, one, one, three, nine, double three, tripple four. He is worth every penny I spend and it werent that much.

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi, thanks so much for sharing this with us!!

7
Posted by: Coba | 2007/10/01

Ek is op soek na hulp met yster te kort. Altwee my kinders het 'n tekort aan yster. Enige iemand dalk raad vir my?

Reply to Coba
Posted by: meeks | 2007/09/18

I know it's a while since your posting here,.Key in the word Kefir, and click "search" you will find what this is all about,

Scroll to the bottom of the page after you finished reading up on KEFIR, it even tells you how to make, and what it is used for.

Sure you can get this from any homeopath in Durban though.

Reply to meeks
Posted by: KC | 2007/08/31

forgot to mention , i'm in DURBAN, therefore can't see the homeopath in JHB. thanks

Reply to KC
Posted by: KC | 2007/08/31

could you please tell me what the english name for the KEFIR PLANTJIE is. i am also seeing a homeopath, but the medication doesn't seem to be working.
thanks

Reply to KC
Posted by: Amanda | 2007/07/20

Ek gebruik ook die Kefir plantjie, het hom ook by 'n homopaat gekry en ek het geen moeilikheid met my maag meer nie, probeer dit gerus.

Reply to Amanda
Posted by: Magie | 2007/07/20

This sounds like a solution to my problem, my doktor don't even believe in Candida, maby they are to scared to believe in new stuff I don't know. I am defenitely going to give him a call.

Reply to Magie
Posted by: Luzaan | 2007/07/20

Ek was ook by hom en hy het my ook gehelp, hy is 'n homopaat en apteker ook, hy het vir my 'n kefir plantjie gegee dis baie soos suur melk, maar dit werk soos 'n bom. Tik Kefir in op google daar sal jy baie inligting oor die plantjie kry. Ek het altyd Acidophilus gebruik dit het een soort bakteria en probiotics het 4 soorte maar dokter Pieter gee vit jou goed wat 43 soorte. Dis die moeite werd om soontoe te gaan.

Reply to Luzaan