Question
Posted by: muffin | 2007/05/28

help for a friend

hi, hoping you can help. My best friend, in her late 30's, is having marriage problems. She says though that she loves her husband very much, he is her best friend, but there is no passion, they have sex once or twice a year, they have both had affairs. Now she is just ignoring the problems but is unhappy, I have suggested they go for counselling to try to work through these issues. Is it worth being married to someone you never fight with, you love very much, but have no passion for?? Is it not worse to be single with no-one at all? I am struggling to give her advice, but it doesn't seem right to me that they have a sexless marriage at this age. Oh, they have no children yet either. thanks

OK, I dont think you can help from outside --- it sounds as though they should contact FAMSA or otherwise seek a marriage counsellor to see together. She shouldn't make any decisions based on the assumtpion that things can't change for the better --- they can

2
Posted by: muffin | 2007/05/28

No, not gay!!!

Reply to muffin
Posted by: moeilikheid | 2007/05/28

Maybe they are both gay and don't want to admit it

Reply to moeilikheid