Question
Posted by: H25 | 2007/03/29

HELP CS

CS

Why are you answering questions every day already? Why don't you only, say, answer every 2nd day at the moment and give yourself some (needed, I am sure) breathing space and people will just have to be patient and wait for you to answer their postings whenever that might be. After all, if they really need an instant answer, they should be seeking advice from their own doctor anyway.

It sounds as though you still have a long recovery road ahead of you and people here on this forum should be only too happy to help you out by being prepared to wait a while for answers to postings, given that you have always been around for help and support.

Thanks for the thought --- I'll see how i goes ; and retain the right to ignore questions that don't seem to need my personal response --- in my opinion !

2
Posted by: H25 | 2007/03/29

It's called giving something back in return for what you get here.

Reply to H25
Posted by: H23 | 2007/03/29

Careful CS I think you have a stalker!

Reply to H23