Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2007/04/03

Help - constip[ated

I am on WL for the last couple months so am eating correctly and drinking water. I have now been suffering from constipation for the last couple weeks. What can i take to alleviate this problem. I drink Black Forest tea occasionally as this helps, is this ok?

Dear Jenny
I would recommend that you try Fybogel which is a less harsh laxative to ensure regularity. You can buy Fybogel at the chemist. Check if you are allowed to eat dried fruit on the Weigh-Less diet and have 1/4 cup of stewed dried fruit with your breakfast cereal every morning to also promote regularity.