Question
Posted by: She | 2004/11/19

Help... chances of falling pregnant!!

This morning the condom broke and he came inside me. Last month i mensturated on 30 Oct until 01 Nov. What are the chances of getting pregnant? Am thinking of buying morning after pill in case.

Thanx.

The morning after Pill would be a good idea.

2
Posted by: She | 2004/11/19

Thanx Jessica, i will buy morning after pill at 1300. Yeah, am not ready for the child.

Reply to She
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/19

Today is day 19 of your cycle, if you have a regular 28 day cycle chances are there but slim, If you have a longer cycle the chances are good,

Rather drink the morning after pill, by your posting I can see that you are not ready for a child, so rather take precausion, rather than going for an abortion later on.

Jessica

Reply to Jessica