Posted by: RS | 2008/06/10

Help - bedwetting

I am looking for a doctor to assist me with treatment of Bedwetting - 10 old son. I live in Boksburg on the East Rand - Gauteng. I do not want to put my son on any medication as I believe with help of a medical person we can treat/cure without medication

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear RS
He needs to see an urologist. Please ask your GP/Pediatrician to find out for you if there are any in your are or on the east rand that specializes in children?
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: slim | 2008/06/10

I know someone who stopped at the age of 17, i think you can help him by encouraging to urinate as late as 12am before finally going to sleep, it helps cos gradually he develops the habit and will be able to take care of himself. Good luck

Reply to slim

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.