Question
Posted by: RS | 2008/06/10

Help - bedwetting

I am looking for a doctor to assist me with treatment of Bedwetting - 10 old son. I live in Boksburg on the East Rand - Gauteng. I do not want to put my son on any medication as I believe with help of a medical person we can treat/cure without medication

Dear RS
He needs to see an urologist. Please ask your GP/Pediatrician to find out for you if there are any in your are or on the east rand that specializes in children?

1
Posted by: slim | 2008/06/10

I know someone who stopped at the age of 17, i think you can help him by encouraging to urinate as late as 12am before finally going to sleep, it helps cos gradually he develops the habit and will be able to take care of himself. Good luck

Reply to slim