Question
Posted by: SHAKITA | 2007/06/03

HELP ASAP

RECENTLY I WAS ON A BIRTH CONTROL PILL I STOP IN APRIL MY LAST PERIOD WAS 24 OF APRIL. MY PERIOD WAS NOT REGULAR( LAST YEAR AROUND THIS SAME TIME MY PREIOD STOP AND DID NOT COME FOR 3 MONTHS IT WAS EXAM TIME) I STARTED 2 SPOTTED ON 17TH OF MAY. OM THE 18 MY BOYFRIEND FINGERED ME BUT WE WERE CAREFULL NOT 2 GET INTO CONTACT WITH SPERM. WE WERE IN THE HOT SUN WHEN WE DID IT WHAT R MY CHANGES OF BEGIN PREGNANT OR IS THE CYCLE OF IT NOT COMING JUST REPEATING

Expert ImageTeen expert

It doesnt sound as if you had penetrative sex so it is unlikely you are pregnant.

If you are unsure take a pregnancy test, and if you are sexually active consider using birth control methods - both the pill and condoms if you do not want to get pregnant.

The legal age for sex in RSA is 16 years

1
Posted by: dgh | 2007/06/04

post this again titled "TEEN EXPERT HELP"

Reply to dgh