Posted by: Tina | 2008/06/23

Help Anyone!!

I had a period the 20th Mei 2008 and my next period should have been the 17th June 2008, but i t came the 14th June only for 2days (Very light brownish) We are ttc not using anything. Was this my period?? Done a test on Suterday mornign came out Neg.

Any advise please

Dear Tina
The variation in your ovarian cycle may fall within the norm and is therefore not indicatives of any pathology per say. Although the shortened bleeding the first sign of an underlying ovarian cyst or persistent corpus luteum and should your period not come within the next 5 to 7 days, a pelvic ultrasound scan may be indicated. The possibility of an implantation bleed is unlikely as the timing is incorrect and should occur atleast 7 days before the expectant period.

Posted by: mom2k | 2008/06/26

i suggest you do the test again or go to the doc, that brownish cudnt have been ur period

Reply to mom2k