Posted by: nawty girl | 2008/08/18

help and advice I love my man so much

Dear Doc

Plse help me I am in a longdistance relationship which is about 2 months old, my guy told his 2 adult daughters he wants to move out becos he does not love the mother any more, and the girls told him should he do that they will deny him being their father, if he moves out it does not mean he will desert them he is still their dad
he is very upset and so am I my heart is broken today as we love each other for real, he has asked me for timeout which we both agreed to becos we love each other very deeply, I think the children is very cruel. plse help me I dont know how to handle this I just wanna sit in a corner and cry. This man makes me happy and I do the same for him

Relationshops are difficult ; long-distance relationships are very difficult.
But you are having a long-distance relationship with a MARRIED MAN. YOu think his love for you is "real" So did the poor woman who is married to him right now, and who bore him his children. WHy do you assume he would eventually treat you any better, more kindly and considerately, than he is right now treating her ? The children's response is normal and understandable, and not necessarily cruel --- they have discovered that their father is unfaithful to their mother and plans to dump her for someone he doesn't know well, who is far away. What did you expect, that they would throw a party ?
As others say, mit is you who, with him, are being cruel to this poor woman and the daughters. He "needs happiness" ? What about her and the daughters ? Apparently he is not prepared to work hard with marriage counsellign to fix whatever might be wrong with his marriage ( for which he must take full responsibility, and not try to blame it all on her ).
You know NOTHING whatever about their relationship except what he has chosen to tell you --- don't assume that this is true or complete, but rest asured that it is self-serving.

Posted by: Phontie | 2008/08/18

Nawty girl stop being a naughty girl and get a live no man would ever tell his mistress he love his wife and children with his life......

" shame you still have no expirience in love life wake up IDIOTs
this is the real world" 

Reply to Phontie
Posted by: JP | 2008/08/18

Wake up mama u are telling yourself lies, the man is lying to how old are you

Reply to JP
Posted by: Mwila | 2008/08/18

Do you have proof that he is separated or that he does not sleep with his wife? 2 month old relationship, and you guys love each other a lot? Then he asks for time-out? For how long? Gosh, women can be such idiots sometimes, it' s disappointing! Is it desperation? He' s taking you for a ride and you' re too blind to see. You know what you should do? Break-up with him. Ask him to sort-out his life without you in it, and if he loves you like you say he does, he' ll be out of there in no time and will fight to be with you! He' s not the only man in this world. People treat you the way you allow them to treat you. Women are such brilliant, beautiful creatures, but for some reason, they always forget their worth!

Reply to Mwila
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/08/18

Sre you sure what he is feeding you are not Lies! i' l be careful if i were you, make sure he is not a player!

I think he does not want to leave his wife and kinds but expect you to understand that. he want his bread buttered both sites.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: nawty gilrl | 2008/08/18

well for your information he is not sharing a bed with here any longer there is no love from her side, and he is not leaving his children! He needs happiness so plse look at this thing from both sides, he has been separated long before I came on the scene!
All he is good for is his money! and happiness in a marriage is important, why have some but u have supper alone, no love no communication so just watch your mouths Plse can Cybershrink advice me here?

Reply to nawty gilrl
Posted by: CBC | 2008/08/18

I actually can' t believe that you think his family is being selfish!!

Chick, wake up!!! You are in the wrong, I actually can' t even sympathise with you!!

Reply to CBC
Posted by: No words | 2008/08/18

Excuse me, but is " your man"  still married? If so, then I think you are the cruel one!! How can you expect him to leave his wife and children for you and if he wants " time out"  be upset about it? Really, get your own man and leave the married men alone!!!

Reply to No words