Posted by: stormy | 2008/07/02

help after miscarriage

hi ladies
i am a 20 feb this year i had a miscarriage at 9/10 weeks. i had a d & c done 2 days after my periods are now normal. i would like to know is their any follow up check ups that i should be going for? what are my chances of getting pregant again? would i be at risk of having another miscarriage? please advised me on taking the pill because im to scared to become pregant again. i will also like to know it its possible to pick up infections and what are symtoms.

please ladies im having a hard time dealing with this to all you wonderful ladies out their that have had miscarriges my hears goes out to you'll god bless

The chances of another miscarriage would be small. it is not necessary for a check-up if you have no symptoms. If you do not wish to fall pregnant at the moment, you can start the Pill with your next period. I am not sure what you mean about picking up infections, but the usual symptoms of infection are discharge and abdominal\ pain.