Question
Posted by: pixie | 2007/12/11

help, advice, please - anyone...

Good day,

I have just found out I am pregnant (abt 3-4 weeks). During these past few weeks I have been very ill with flu, influenza. I have taken sinutab (with codeine) and myprodol (although not in excess).

Will my baby be ok? Is it true that for the first 2 weeks the fetus is protected?

Thank you.

The baby should be okay. It is protected for the first 10 days after ovulation.

2
Posted by: Max | 2007/12/11

My best friend didn't know she was pregnant until she was almost 4 months! In the time leading up to this, she was sick and her doctor gave her all types of medication, including anti biotics. She gave birth to an extremely fat and healthy baby girl and there were no complications during her pregnancy.

Don't stress about it - I'm sure when you hear the heart beat your mind will be put at ease. Just look after yourself from here on out.

Good Luck and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Max
Posted by: gina | 2007/12/11

just dont take them know, you cant stress about what can or can not happen just pray to the dear Lord to protect your unborn, at the moment your stressing can even be more harmfull, relax and enjoy this little mirical and congrats !

Reply to gina