Question
Posted by: heksie | 2006/11/11

help- advice

Hi - I know this isn't the correct forum, but there isn't one for my question.
I really want to go overseas but the cost is very expensive. Do you know of any banks that offer loans for this?

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Foxybrown | 2006/11/11

It is more travel agents you shd be speaking to. I would suggest Flight Centre as they from time to time have specials that will shock you. Last year I flew to Amsterdam, NY and Atlanta and then back here to Jhb. The total cost? About R7800, including taxes :)

Banks aren't particularly interested in getting you a plane ticket. They are however very interested in lending you money by increasing your credit limit etc. Their huge interest in lending you money lies in what they stand you make as you repay the money, and what they can take from you if you don’t!

bit harsh but true…

Reply to Foxybrown