Question
Posted by: LRI | 2019/03/18

Could fingering with traces of ejaculation cause pregnancy?

again, I’m back. Sorry, I’m new to this. bf fingered me after masturbating in the morning then showering. but he also maybe put tissue down his pants before he did, I’m afraid he got something on his hand maybe. His hands looked dry, could anything happen from that, am I okay? I think this is dumb but I just was to be reassured I can’t be pregnant from like a touch of something dried off already.

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/03/25

Test yourself anyway - then you know. And always be careful. Sperm inside the vagina means a possible chance of pregnancy.