Posted by: Anon | 2012/11/12


Hi, I would like to know what are the possibilities to contact you on email to discuss a serious secretive problem that I do not wish to discuss here?

Many thanks

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Sorry, but we are not able to provide an e-mail service. YOu can post anonymously here, and you can choose to ignore any comments from other readers ( though its often wiose to at least attend to them as representing what other people in your life may think about whatever your problem may be ).

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Another anon | 2012/11/12

I wonder if I can give my email address here just so that I may be able to help you by listening to your problem and maybe giving you some advice.

Reply to Another anon
Posted by: Anon | 2012/11/12

I am unfortunately not in a position to post here due to the seriousness of the matter.

Thank you for responding though

Reply to Anon
Posted by: Anon | 2012/11/12

Thanks for the reply but it is like you say...I dont want to be judged here and need to discuss this privately

Reply to Anon
Posted by: ME | 2012/11/12

Dear Anon

You can write in anonymously which you''ve already done so nobody can even know who the question is from... Is it perhaps a moral issue that you dont want to be judged on?

Reply to ME

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.