Question
Posted by: no work | 2010/01/18

help

I' m becoming increasingly upset with the fact that I am still unemployed after an entire year of tryin. studying hotel management and applied to all hotels and guest houses I know and still no1 wants me. I' m living with this guy of 2 years and I' m sick of being with him but he gives me money every month and feel I need it. this is makin me even more depressed. what must I do??

These are tough times for people with jobs and for those seeking work, but don't let yourself become disccouraged. Maybe you could volunteer to work as an unpaid assistant at a local hotel or guest house for a while, to get more real experience to add to your CV, while continuing to look for a proper job

2
Posted by: Vrye Denker | 2010/01/18

Maybe you need to polish your CV and cover letter a bit more. Ask someone who is really good at writing letters and CV' s to help you. One of your lecturers should be able to assist. I am assuming there is a course on language in the workplace. The lecturer should be perfect for the job.

Reply to Vrye Denker