Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/18


I could use some advise. I am the manager on my department and have been suspended due to me doing personal things during company time with the company car. I have been to an enquiry yesterday and was told that they would give me an answer tomorrow. I have pleaded guilty. What can I do to fight for my job? I know whats the worst that could happen but what is not the worst?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageLabour lawyer


You could probably get a written warning, however the company's policies and procedures should be read in connection with the charge. In some companies it could come down to a dismissable offence. You have pleaded guilty as you did the deed which is the correct thing. It is suggested that you send in a document, call it Mitigation and advise them that you are really sorry that you did what you did.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.