Posted by: Cherie | 2009/03/09


My friend talks of suicide and is suffering depression. I don' t know what to do, but I am so afraid.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

I understand your fear, and your friend is lucky to have someone like you to care about them. Depression must be taken seriously, as must thoughts of suicide. He/She MUST be persuaded to see a psychiatrist if possible, at least a good GP if not, for a prper expert assessment and for proper treatment, They ( and you ) can call Lifeline ( number on this page ) as a first step, to planning how to proceed.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: doc | 2009/03/09

get your friend professional help - counsellor/psychologist/psychiatrist - or phone the number on the top of this page they can help.

Reply to doc

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.