Posted by: lera | 2009/03/02


i' ve been staying with my ex 4 four month.the place was on both our names,so our relationship went sour from january so i decided to move we want to terminate the contract they say we cant as we sight for 12 i tried to explain to them that we cant afford it now they said we cant terminate.what must i do cause i dnt have money to pay their rent.whats the legal steps should i follow?pls help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

I am puzzled as to what on earth has happened to our usual large number of excellent readers who add their own useful comments on questions like these, which deserve help and support, but are hardly psychiatric ! WHere are you all today ? Where are you all, today ?
This sounds basically like a legal question, and I am surely no lawyer. Anyone have rlevan exprience here ?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: brokebackeconomy | 2009/03/02

gumtree! google it!

Reply to brokebackeconomy
Posted by: Me | 2009/03/02

Maybe you could advertise for a tenant so that they just take over the contract, because the reason why the people who rent out need notice is so that they can get someone in time to take your place. Hope this helps.

Reply to Me

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.