Posted by: nads | 2009/02/03


My family and I are in desperate need for help and advise with my 16 year old sister, she is out of control. The problem ranges from home to school, and hurting herself with objects , I need help with the younger sister as well she is only 11 years old and she is exposed on a a daily basis to the actions my middle sister does can you please refer me to a psychologist in cpt, someone affordable please as I am the only one working in my family .

Hope to hear from you soon

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageTeen expert

A good place to start would be FAMSA in Cape Town and you can contact them via their website

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Teen Mommy | 2009/02/03

Hi Nads, why don' t you talk to the school? They normally have psychologist though the department who will assist you without any charge. Make an appointment with the head and see if they can help.

Reply to Teen Mommy

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.