Posted by: emzo | 2008/06/04


hi there im 32 years of age, I had a miscarrriage in 1993 til today i`ve been trying to fall pregnant, any advise for what to do. I have never been to a gynae so please help cause i really need a little one.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Emzo
The priority is to establish whether there is any damage to your fallopian tubes and this can be done by means of an X-ray called an HSG or alternately through a procedure called a laparoscopy. Further investigations may follow once this has been done.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Bek1 | 2008/06/07

Emzo you need to be realistic and see a gynae ASAP. A sexually active woman is supposed to go for an annual check up. Dr's are very professional and only want what is best for you, so if the reason you havent been yet is because you scared you really need to pluck up the courage and do it. Good luck

Reply to Bek1

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.