Question
Posted by: emzo | 2008/06/04

help!!!!!!!!!

hi there im 32 years of age, I had a miscarrriage in 1993 til today i`ve been trying to fall pregnant, any advise for what to do. I have never been to a gynae so please help cause i really need a little one.

Dear Emzo
The priority is to establish whether there is any damage to your fallopian tubes and this can be done by means of an X-ray called an HSG or alternately through a procedure called a laparoscopy. Further investigations may follow once this has been done.

1
Posted by: Bek1 | 2008/06/07

Emzo you need to be realistic and see a gynae ASAP. A sexually active woman is supposed to go for an annual check up. Dr's are very professional and only want what is best for you, so if the reason you havent been yet is because you scared you really need to pluck up the courage and do it. Good luck

Reply to Bek1