Question
Posted by: cutipie | 2008/02/04

help

my husbands irratated the living hell out of me!
Like last night he was laying in the lounge til 5am in the morning, wen i woke up to feed my baby,he was awake watching heavy porn movies!!!!
I hate it and we always have arguments about him staying up late!
He just dont understand what it does to me,am i being stupidly jealous and a stress for nothing freak or does anyone agree with me on this one?
By the way we are married for 8months.
To be honest i feel a little neglected.He also says that im hopeless in bed.Even tho i do try.he dont appreciate my effort that i make and we always have this argument!

Reply plz!!!!

Sounds like multiple problems here. To neglect his wife in bed while watching multiple porn movies suggests something's not working in the relationship --- is he avoiding you since the pregnancy, perhaps, or since the baby arrived ? He is acting immature and awkward. If you've been married 8 months and have a baby, this suggests that he may feel he was somehow pressed into marriage before the pregnancy, and may not have adjusted well, yet, to the existence of the baby ? Surely you both need and deserve to see a good mariage counsellor together to sort out what sound like multiple areas of disagreement and conflict, as these problems ought to be soluble, to the benefit of both of you

4
Posted by: julez | 2008/02/16

I recently had a baby and its not easy to feel sexy after the experience of giving birth. The role of yoyr husband is to support you and wait until you are ready to go back to your normal sex life. The baby also takes up a lot of time, making you less energetic sexually. Use whatever energy you have to love yourself, try to feel confident, go out with your friends when you can, be unavailable sometimes so that he can chase you again, its what men do, if you are attractive to other men, he will give you more time, and appreciate you more, enjoy your baby even if he's changed, if he sees that you do not depend on him exclusively for your happiness, he will move closer to you.

Reply to julez
Posted by: cutipie | 2008/02/05

weve known eachother for 3 years now.he keeps telling me that i dont act like his wife sometimes,i admit i sometimes do.<br>The reason why i am hopeless in bed is becuase he expects me to do all the things that those freaken porn stars do!!!<br>To add that we useto watch it together,now it seems like he likes to watch it alone!<br>I think i maybe jealous,but we always argue when it comes to him staying up late,wen tommorrow is work and watching those movies.sunday he only slept for 20min!!! Then wen he comes home from work on monday,hes just tired and goes sleep at 8/9,neglecting me and our baby.<br><br>I am getting frustated!!!!!! (also sexually)<br><br>Please someone help with advice!

Reply to cutipie
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2008/02/04

Cutipie - how long have you and your husband known each other. Seems there is a communication gap somewhere, he's being very disrespectful and immature.

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: Sg | 2008/02/04

Sounds like he has a problem ! He should also be helping you with the baby.Sex after havin g a baby can also go down the tubes for various reasons.Have a long chat to him and you both need to work on your sexual relationship.
In need you might to see a specialist in this field to help you both.Watching porn all night is not going to help your relationship along.

Reply to Sg