Question
Posted by: Pre-teen-Mom | 2007/12/03

Help

Any idea on how to educate a 12yr old on the venture of being a young woman, she started her periods this year May and at Boarding school I tried my best on educating her on this new venture but I don't think I'm winning. I don't know if its lazy or what but she came back with a small bag full of dirty cloths and I tried to tell her how cleaness is important especially now for her,,,,,,,,,,,plz help or if anyone out there can ref me to where I can get help to nature my daughter in a good way now b4 it's 2late plz,,,,,,TX

Dear Pre-teen Mom
She may be shy to rinse the cloths in front of her friends. Rather buy her disposable pads that she can wrap in toiletpaper and throw away after use. You can maybe also let a clinic sister talk to her about what is happening to her body?

1
Posted by: Pre-teen-Mom | 2007/12/04

Sorry Doc my mistake there, she uses normal disposable pads, the dirty laudry I'm refering too is her panties and sometimes her bath-towels and she will say it's the noise bleed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but thanks for your advice of getting a sister talking to her I think I will do that.

Reply to Pre-teen-Mom