Question
Posted by: MISSSSS | 2007/05/28

HELP

HI I JUST WANT TO KNOW WEN MUST I GO SEE THE GNAE BCOS I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I AM PREGNANT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ITS MY FIRST BABE,I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE BABIES

As long as you have no health problems, see your gynaecologist any time before 12 weeks.

2
Posted by: Twins | 2007/05/28

Your fist visit should generally be between 6 - 8 weeks, when you will be able to see the heartbeat! There are many internet sites you can go to, to calculate how far you are. You need to know the date of the FIRST Day of your last period. Good luck and congratulations!

Reply to Twins
Posted by: Linny | 2007/05/28

You are very fortunate, congratulations!

You should try and see your gynae as soon as possible in order for him to make certain all is well and also let you know how far along you are.

Enjoy this time!

Reply to Linny