Question
Posted by: Mutual | 2007/05/08

Help

I have met someone that I have fell in love with about a year a go. We are not in a relationship. I would like to be, and according to him his feelings for me are the same than mine. But! He says that he is to afraid to go into a relationship, he does not know what tomorrow holds, and that he is a difficult person to live with. I have pressured him into a decision, and I have been waiting for a week now, should I pressure him more or just let it all go?

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Breez | 2007/05/08

Leave him alone, no one is that afraid!!. He is jsut being polite he is no interested.

If he is really interested he will make the follow up.

Reply to Breez