Question
Posted by: cleptomaniac | 2007/04/05

help

I need help desperately, when im in a difficult situation i steal money just to get by, or even just to have money in my pocket. I dont feel anything when i do it but after i feel so bad and when it blows up in my face i feel like commiting suicide. that how i feel now cause my family is going to find out and my husband is going to leave me, i feel so ashamed of myself and dont know what to do.PLEASE HELP

See a good local shrink, preferably one who does CBT style counselling, to sort this out asap

1
Posted by: Stop Stealing the Limelight | 2007/04/05

You dont need to post twice!

Reply to Stop Stealing the Limelight