Question
Posted by: Ticky | 2007/03/21

Help

Hey Doc Maybe you could help me I have a problem that I do not wish to discuss with my Doc Occasionally when I go to the loo I bleed from my anus is this somethin to worry about ?

Dear Ticky
If this is red blood only when you wipe, it could be hemorroids. If it is more than a teaspoon and mixed with the stool it can be a sign of serious colon disease and you must see your doctor.

2
Posted by: Ticky | 2007/03/22

Is there any medication i should take or will it stay like this forever ?

Reply to Ticky

It sound as if you might have Piles??? have you checked for little 'balls' attached to your anus? i also bleed when i go to the loo and the bleeding comes from my piles.