Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2007/03/15

help

We have been trying for 2 years having almost 1 years treatment
we both have been tested and nothing wrong (have one child of 5) I have used Clomid and tried fertiboost I had two Insemantions
the last one I was 5 weeks pregnant and than lost it after using Utrogestan for 1 week.

Dear Nicky

The problem may not simply be that of infertility, but recurrent early pregnancy loss. However, I suggest that you continue trying and should the problem of recurrent miscarriages set in, it would be best to let these set in independently of the fertility problem.