Question
Posted by: V | 2007/03/07

Help

I have been on Nur-istrate since 2001with the bith of my only child, due to continous bleeding i have changed to Petogen 18mnth ago, and dont have a period now. I am picking up so much weight with cramps, lower back ache, stomach movement and my breast are swollen and i have fluid excreting from my nipples and around the nipple area. Could i be pregnant? Well i really do need your help here as i have taken a preggie test last week and it is negative.

This could be a hormonal problem, particularly if you are producing mik. You should see your doctor for further tests.