Question
Posted by: jane | 2007/02/26

help

help me i dont no what to do .im 14 years old and
i like to look at men and women
i think about sex all the time
and i want to make out and have the experence with a girl but
i cant beucase it just doenst feel right but i would like to see other girls private parts and i like to watch lezbian porn beucase it makes me fell soo good and pretty much everything makes me horny and makes me want to touch myself but then again i like to look at mens penises becuase i find it soo cool but i dont no why..
am i gay or lezbian or waht.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Jane, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

This isn't simply a question of your sexual orientation. I am referring you to the Teen Expert here on Health24 - please post your question to him at the teen forum.

3
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/02/27

Hi Jane

A few years ago people would have raised eyebrows at a 14 year old asking sexual questions. THose days are over!

You have no need to feel it is not right but you need to be very careful not to go about discovering your sexuality in a wrong way.

It would be so nice if you could freely talk to your mom or older sister and friends about it but I will not be suprised if you are reluctant to do that.

You are also at an age where influence can play a major part in your actions so be careful not to be mislead into believing just anything coming your way.

Please post on the sexologist forum and find out more how to go about your situation.

Regardless, NEVER stop asking questions.

xxxxxxxx
Nikki

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Confused | 2007/02/26

Don't worry too much about it now. At your age pretty much anything will make you horny. Don't sweat it. I think that in 2 or 3 years time you'll realize a relationship is much more than sex.
;-)

Reply to Confused
Posted by: Dyl | 2007/02/26

Hi Jane,

You’re still very young and finding out about body. Most things make people around your age horny. Just because you have a desire to try experimenting with both sexes doesn’t make you straight, bi, lesbian or anything else. It’s perfectly normal for someone of your age to have these feelings and desires. Almost everyone goes through what you are going through now. Just make sure that when you do try anything, it’s in a safe place, and that you practice safe sex, ALWAYS.

(“,)

Reply to Dyl