Question
Posted by: hurting | 2007/02/20

Help!!!

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone has any soothing remedies for extremely tender breasts.
Sometimes a week before im due to get my period, my breasts get tender, but this months they are seriously hurting, I cannot even touch them.

Please your ideas would be wonderful.

Try Evening Primrose oil.

4
Posted by: Taz | 2007/02/22

Hi Hurting

You can change to Ricoffy Decaf. It taste like normal coffee but there is no caffeine in it. I've been off caffeine now for 5 months. And the decaff takes the craving away for the caffeine... I hope it helps for you.

Reply to Taz
Posted by: Nicky | 2007/02/20

lots of water also helps.

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: Hurting | 2007/02/20

Hi Taz

You know you have got me thinking, I have been drinking more coffee than usual the last two weeks. Thanks for your suggestion, I will give it a try.

Reply to Hurting
Posted by: taz | 2007/02/20

Dear Hurting

I don't have a remedy, but I know how to prevent it. I use to be the same, but since I cut out caffeine, I don't have that problem anymore. Not sure why, but if I drink a cup of coffee before my periods, the problem comes back. I'm only drinking decaf now, and it made a huge difference...

Reply to taz