Question
Posted by: Dean | 2006/11/06

Help

I don’t know if someone can help. We went for a braai and the son of our friends are eight years old and my son is only seven, so the boy were influence my son so they would lick each others penises,my son do not know of something like that but they did do it. The one of 8 were forced to do that thing from Carte Blanche at school.
Any advice please!

Dear Dean
Don't make a too big fuss over it - children do experiment - but explain to your son that this is not something that is suitable for them to do at their age and that anyone that forces him to do anything that he feels uncomfortable with must be reported to the headmaster or to yourself - as it can be regarded as sexual abuse and is a criminal offence. Talk to him about sexual abuse and inappropriate sexual behaviour. Remember that you must be careful what they see on TV (and then try to imitate) and know that you won't always have control over what other kids' parents allow them to watch. Your child should be informed and prepared to handle situations like this.
See http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/ncfv-cnivf/familyviolence/html/nfntsxsecret_e.html