Question
Posted by: Ivy | 2006/11/03

Help....

Which product works the best between Nobese, Thinz and Eetless ?

Dear Ivy
I trust that the other Readers are sharing their experiences of these products with you. I am not in favour of the use of diet products such as Nobese, Thinz and Eetless, because they all contain epinephrine, synephrine or pseudo-epinephrine or bitter orange extract, or caffeine (check on the labels). These ingredients can be highly addictive, so be careful. They can also cause tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc. In addition, the epinephrine may also interfere with the working of contraceptive pills if you should be using them, so be careful. Many of these products have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence. Rather lose weight the sensible, healthy way without addiction by using a low-fat, energy-reduced diet and regular exercise.
Take care

1
Posted by: Dietician CM | 2006/11/03

NONE... Stay away from that. A quick fix is all you'll get from that. I bet you would love real results. Healthy eating and exercise. I know it sounds so old fashioned, but believe me, the only thin you will loose with them is your life.

Reply to Dietician CM