Question
Posted by: Babur786 | 2006/10/31

Help

Hi its me again

I have analysed it and I think myabe I should add abit of creatine to my diet to boost the energy levels My diet is basic and the only 2 products that I take is USN Muscle Fuel dynamic for my protein and USN HMB, HMB does work

But now I want to rid myself of the HMB alone and replace it with USN HMB CREATINE ATP the only problem is I am confused about the dosage it says take one serving on an empty stomach in the morning, one directly after training and one one hour before bedtime or dinner thats rather weird shouldnt it be taken just before training and after? 3 servings amount to 7500mg creatine monohydrate and 3000mg hmb with other stuff but is it ok just to ingest 2 servings per day like before training and after let me know

Should it be taken also on days that I do not train or should the dosage be cut on days I don't train?

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Babur 786

It is better to take the products separately as it is common procedure to take HMN three times per day and creatine just before gym training (but not in endurance sports) and/or after training which is the best option as the insulin sensitivity is heightened after training and therefore the uptake into the muscles will be enhanced. Thus if possible, split the two products alternatively follow the before and best after training procedure if you insist on two servings of creatine, one might actually do fine - experiment and see what works best for you.

Take care.
Vanessa