Question
Posted by: ... | 2006/10/25

Help !

Hi Doc I hope you can help me. I am a 23 year old guy and have a problem getting an keeping an erection during sex. I have an extremely stressful job and have read that it can have an affect on you getting and sustaining an erection. Now how do I go about getting viagra? I am a very shy person and I know if I go to the chemist he/she will be asking ALLOT of Q's especially because I am 23.

Any advise PLEASE .

Dear ....
Your pharmacist won't give it to you, you need a prescription from your GP and he must check if you don't have any underlying problems like high blood pressure or diabetes first. It is a common problem and nothing to be ashamed about. Make an appointment.