Question
Posted by: HELP | 2005/12/06

HELP

Hello Doc,

I have been unable to attend gym thursday, did treadmill sunday, and monday for 30 minutes, and could not do gym monday or tonight, today i have had the following,

oats
mango
tin tuna and a bran muffin,
tonight some sushi,

is this okay or not, i worry allot
God bless you and thanks for the help :)

Dear Help
Yes of course the food you list is fine, but I would add some fat-free milk and/or yoghurt or cottage cheese to your diet to boost your calcium intake. Please don't get obsessed with dieting and exercise as this is the path to an eating disorder and you don't want to go that way. If you can't do an exercise session then just carry on as normal when you can resume exercising. Too much stress produces a whole range of compounds in the body that can counteract weight loss. So relax and so your exercises when you can.

2
Posted by: forhappy | 2005/12/07

stuff you , no need to be so rude man, some of us just like to look good unlike yourself

Reply to forhappy
Posted by: Happy | 2005/12/06

There are more important thing out there than you obsessing and begging for help just because you didn't go to gym. It take, I think, 3 months before your muscle turns to fat, so stop stressing cos you missed gym like 3 times.

Reply to Happy