Question
Posted by: ray | 2005/11/26

help

i think m preg
my boyfingered me on 8.i mus get period 15 but didnt.if im preg.how mny weeks am i

First do a pregnancy test to be sure if you are pregnant or not. Home tests are pretty accurate.

3
Posted by: Pro | 2005/11/26

If you were due to get your period on the 15th and a home pregnancy test shows negative then I would say that you definately arent pregnant. I think they are around 97% accurate.

Reply to Pro
Posted by: ray | 2005/11/26

yes i am.
i did a home pregnancy test today and it showed negative.r these home tests reliable?

Reply to ray
Posted by: Pro | 2005/11/26

Are you the same Ray from the previous abortion post? If your boyfriend only fingered you, chances are you are not pregnant. There are many reasons why your period could be late, I doubt its due to pregnancy. Which area are you in?

Reply to Pro