Question
Posted by: Very Scared | 2005/11/21

HELP!!!

I am a lesbian and I don't know how to tell my parents that I am gay. Are there somebody that can give me advise on how to tell my parents.

Mike's suggestion of asking the same question with the gay, bisexual, lesbian expert, is a good one, as you may there better tap into the experiences of others who have done exactly this, with varying success. It's hard for me to give a detailed response, as so much depends on what you haven't told us yet --- your age, how you have come to decide that you are lesbian ( in teenage years many of us experiment and have confused or varying feelings about the same and the opposite sex, without necessaily being gay ), and hat your parents existing attitudes are towards anyone being gay. All those need to be taken into acount in deciding how best to go about this. Also, check out what gay/lesbian organizations exist wherever it is that you live, and consult them, as the issue of "coming out" is one they must frequently deal with, and their advice based on pooled experiences, may be very useful

1
Posted by: mike | 2005/11/22

Try gay, bisexual, lesbian expert for answers. You'll find others who have had or have the same issue. Good Luck!!

Reply to mike