Posted by: renee | 2005/11/17


since last thursday my father who is older in age has had some problems...he felt like he was getting a sinus headache (around nose eyebrow area) on friday he woke up with numbness in face pain in jaw and ears..went to the doctor and he said his ears was clear and he had some type of infection..they gave him the 5 day antibotic 750mg per pill told him to take them all and that would clear up...on monday he was still pretty sick he called the doctor and they said give it til wednesday...on wednesday he still felt very bad pain in ears and jaw and around eyes and nose area still numb on one side of face and he is off balance staggaring when walking...he called back his doctor and they said to leave a voice mail and they would call back within the next 24 hours...well he started calling his other doctors (dentist) and they said to come in to check for any teeth problems like wisdom teeth even though none of his teeth hurt and he can eat fine...well on leaving the house which was the first day out since the doc appt he was unable to drive because of him so dizzy and he was getting flashes of light out of a eye (he is also blind in this eye and has been blind for 30 plus years and never had this problem and also past 2-3days this eye has started turning in to be cross eyed) he called his eye doc they said to come in..they checked him and they said he is fine flashes are normal for blind people even though he has never had them and cross eye is normal...nothing he can do...he mentioned my question is anybody have any ideas of what it could be or what to try next.....still going to the dentist today....please help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Renee, something doesn’t sound right here. If his symptoms haven’t cleared up by the time you receive this, the best would be to see a specialist physician and maybe even a neurologist. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: bb | 2005/11/18

I'm suffering from a bloated stomach. Is there any thing natural I can use for this?
Please sent me a reply to my email address

Reply to bb
Posted by: renee | 2005/11/17

update...just back from the dentist and he said wisdom teeth and other teeth are in good shape...have another call into the doctor office...any help please?

Reply to renee

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.