Question
Posted by: me | 2005/07/14

help!!

I have been with my b/ffor 3 years I love him and I know he loves me but his ways are hard to get used to I have never once felt settled in the relationship as i start to relax something els crops up he has never cheated on me (not to my knowledge) and he is home everyday by 7 and any girl who calls him he can explain them I really love that about him and respect the strong person that he is but it is almost as though he has no feelings when he says certain hurtful things he does not even realise it he does not see why I should cry and would never comfort me when i Cry. he never shows a sensetive side to him and I never know were there relationship is going I have asked and spoke to him but it leads to fights and he very old fashioned and he says I can not ask certain question sometimes I can talk for hours and he just keeps quiet i get so frustrated and shout sometimes throw staff and cry and I then look like the crazy one and he would say if i can not controll my anger he does not want to be with me and that I am violent then I start feeling bad because I really dont want to have to shout or throw things to be heared.

I really love him but it is tearing me apart I never know weather this relationship will lead to marriage (but cant ask such questions) what he is thinking. my whole life revolves around him I want to be with him but be able to be with me. I started thingking he is cheating but no proove and no reason. i dont want to chase him away I love him and want to be happy.

Relationship counselling needed here, surely ? At least you can learn to talk without quarelling.