Question
Posted by: lady | 2005/06/02

help

i recieved a call from a guy and at the time i was with my boyfriend he said that why would a guy call me from so far and want nothing from me i told him we were just friends but he does not believe me we have been dating for 3yrs and in dec we broke up for 2weeks and he got with his exgirlfriend who cheated on him during that 2weeks and her boyfriend almost shot my boyfriend he since then does not trust me or women for that matter. was i wrong by chatting constantlly with guys or is it him who is possesive? he broke up with me yesterday cause i would not give him the number of the guy who was calling so when I finally gave in and gave it to him he says i must have warned the guy before hand why after so long do i give him the number i want to apologise, should i?

answered

2
Posted by: demi | 2005/06/02

he is a idiot ,,, leave him ,,, now while you can

Reply to demi
Posted by: mmm | 2005/06/02

u have posted this 3 times now. people will answer u give them a chance!

Reply to mmm