Question
Posted by: zipho | 2004/12/23

help

after having different symptoms of pregnancy i did a preggies test and bought the one you use anytime of the day but it was negative, could it be because of too much water i drink, because i drink at least 3 to 3 and half liters of water a day. I did my test after work (5:30) my breast is still burning and i now started to see a white discharge that doesn't smell and i'm having pains but not hectic on my abdorminal stomach like menstrual pains.

If you have missed a period, I would suggest that you repeat the pregnancy test with an early morning specimen.

1
Posted by: crystal | 2004/12/23

Hi Zipho,

i think all these docs are on leave. you see the cream colored columb next this block with all the headings.... -> click on the pregnancy one and it will call up all previous postings concerning pregs. maybe it will help you. also i hear that that a pregnancy test is only really effective if you use it first think in the morning with your first wee.

Reply to crystal