Question
Posted by: PALESA | 2004/12/13

HELP

A VERY GOOD MORNING LADIES ,CAN SOMEBODY PLS HELP ME OUT WITH MY OVULATION DAY ,I STARTED MY PERIODS ON THE 11 MY LAST MONTH WAS THE 14.WHEN DO I OVULATE

Your cycle was 27 days and you should ovulate on the 24th.

3
Posted by: palesa | 2004/12/13

THANKS A LOT GUYS

Reply to palesa
Posted by: Quest | 2004/12/13

To Pokkel:
i dont think you calculated the ovulation date correctly. if she saw her period on the 11th of december, then doesn't it mean she is most fertile about 14 days after the 11th(if she has a 28 day cycle). that means that she starts ovulating about the 22/24th of december.

so when you say between 10th and 16th, is this january or december?

Reply to Quest
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/12/13

We can tell you when you should ovulate, Ovulation takes place 14 days before your next period. Based on your info above, your cycle is 28 days, which will make you ovulate around day 13/14. Your most fertile period is from the 10th to the 16th.

Reply to Pokkel